- 2023 Census - online form available 24 February 2023
Non-State Schools Accreditation Board
The non-State schooling sector is an important part of the State’s education system, representing diverse educational philosophies, and religious and other organisational affiliations.
The Non-State Schools Accreditation Board works predominantly with governing bodies of non-State schools on aspects of accreditation and funding eligibility.
- Census Day - Friday, 24 February 2023 !New
- The 2023 Census Instructions and a preview of the online Census form are now available.
- On 1 February 2023, a letter [PDF 176KB] was sent to all governing bodies in relation to the 2023 Census. An additional letter [PDF 182KB] was sent to the Principals of all open schools.
- The online Census form will be made available on Friday, 24 February 2023.
6 February, 2023
Need to update school or governing body details?